If you want people to actually return your carefully crafted email, take a close look at this article from Mashable, who presents an infographic that analyzes Google‘s finding from its Boomerang plugin.
> Avoid using words like “join” or “invite” in the title. These get junked.
> Want your email [...]
Writing and exercise are two of my favorite topics, so I’m pleased to pass along this Fast Company piece on famed author Haruki Murakami and his obsessive running routine. As the title implies, Murakami’s insights are applicable to anyone looking to apply physical activity to the creative world, or vice versa.
A recent HBR piece from Tony Schwartz covers a lot of ground. Beginning at the World Economic Forum, Schwartz queries Nobel Prizewinners and CEOs about neglecting the future in favor of immediate results, often to our detriment. There’s a lot of meat in this article (don’t forget to follow [...]
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Arts & Culture
- Economics & Finance
- "Companies with engaged workers have 6% higher net profit margins, 5x shareholder value over 5 years" http://t.co/5Ua4MUUXwK 3 days ago
- Find out what your reputation is actually worth. Register for the @TripAdvisor + @Swissotel + @Marketmetrix #webinar. http://t.co/K8i9vkf6Nf 1 week ago
- It's no secret -- @marketmetrix shows how #hotels can improve their @TripAdvisor ranking! See the webinar: https://t.co/po1vLdNkzr #li 2 weeks ago
- @49ers new stadium will carry Levi’s tag http://t.co/2SOu3sBOsT #nfl #li 2 weeks ago
- President Obama selects @Hyatt #Hotels heiress Pritzker as #commerce secretaryy http://t.co/JW16cE6eTK #hospitality 2 weeks ago
- FREE BEER! Four Points By @sheratonhotels offers what matters most to #hostpitality #customers http://t.co/gaUgtJYV9s 3 weeks ago
- Innovative #employee engagement leads directly to #customer satisfaction (and revenue) in #hospitality http://t.co/dVzc7gvOF9 3 weeks ago